WELCOMING YOU BACK SAFELY
COVID19 OUR RESPONSE
Supporting the health & wellbeing of our fantastic team & customers is our priority.
WHAT TO EXPECT
UPDATED COVID-19 POLICY
As you are aware the government is lifting restrictions as from the 19th July 2021. There will be a few changes to our policy for the foreseeable, this is to ensure all our staff and all our clients remain safe. We have been fortunate enough so far to not be able to close down due to covid except from the national lockdowns of course, so we would like to continue with this practice ensuring we a delivering a safe environment to all.
I know some customers and clients will be happy about this and same may think it’s ridiculous. Everyone has different views on this virus/pandemic, and everyone is sensitive, so I personally feel the safest option is to continue keeping everyone safe especially with rising numbers around Torbay.
All Clients will be asked to take a lateral flow test before coming to our spa’s and bringing the test with you. ( These tests are free and can be picked up from most pharmacies).
If you don’t wish to test yourself on the day of your appointment or fail to bring the test with you, then you will be required to wear a mask for the duration of your treatments with us.
– Our staff will now be taking 2 lateral flow tests per week to protect you.
– Our staff will be allowed to not wear masks at the reception desk providing clients are kept 1 metre distance away.
If you haven’t done a lateral flow test before arrival to our spa:
– Your temperature will be checked on arrival and hand sanitizer will be provided to you.
– The NHS track and trace app will be available to you to scan.
– At our nail bars you will be able to glide your face mask down as we have the nail bar protective shield to protect you and our staff.
– During all treatments except face treatments – you will be required to wear a mask.
– Whilst walking around the spa, your will be required to wear a mask.
– PPE – Surcharges will continue to be applicable.
TRACK AND TRACE APP and cancellations:
Please note the following:
If you get a notification from the NHS TRACK AND TRACE APP to self isolate, you are not required to self isolate. The app is not 100% accurate, and it’s not legally blinded. It all depends if the situation is applicable to you. If you are required to self isolate you will get a call from the nhs and be given a code.
If you have been in contact with someone that tested positive, then you will need to self isolate and take a test. The advice above has been given to us by NHS track and Trace and can be contacted on 119.
– Unfortunately, we will not accept last minute cancellations if you received a ping notification from track and trace.
– If you have tested positive for covid and need to cancel your appointment, we would need to see a confirmation of this.
Thank you for understanding
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
WHILST STILL MEETING THE STANDARD OF SERVICE &EXPERIENCE YOU EXPECT
Following government guidelines we are unable to offer any treatments relating to the face including:
There will now be a discretionary surcharge between £2.40-£3.15 added to most beauty & spa services. This will help us with our ever increasing PPE costs (gloves, visors, masks, aprons, disposable cups, sanitisers, barbicide and increased prices from our suppliers. If two or more treatments are booked in the same appointment a further 50p PPE surcharge will be added.
We will constantly review this charge to help maintain value for money for you our amazing clients.
PREPARING FOR YOUR VISIT
Before visiting the spa please follow the guidelines outlined here:
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE NO SYMPTOMS – It’s essential you don’t have any of the COVID19 symptoms outlined by the NHS (high temperature, new, continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste). If you feel unsure please contact 111.
SPA ESSENTIALS – To ensure everyone’s safety at this time we’re unable to provide robes, towels and flip flops, so we kindly ask you to please bring your own if you are booked for a half a day spa package.
LIMIT THE ITEMS YOU BRING -Please don’t bring any unnecessary personal items such coats and bags into the spa.
WEARING A MASK – Please bring a protective mask. Wearing a mask is compulsory for close contact treatments. If you don’t have one, we do have some available to purchase.
YOU’RE IN GOOD HANDS
We have gone to great lengths to ensure the spas are as safe as possible for both our team and customers which includes:
– Protective screening
– Hand sanitising stations
– Team members wearing PPE, aprons will be disinfected after each client
– Social distancing markers
– Customers must wear a mask for close contact treatments
– All areas of the salon will be regularly and thoroughly cleaned
– We will be using disposable towels for every client and for all treatments.
ENSURING EVERYONE’S SAFETY
PROTECT YOURSELF & OTHERS
To ensure everyone’s safety we politely ask all customers to follow Government Guidelines on Social Distancing and adhere to best practice hygiene measures by washing your hands for the recommended amount of time or sanitising them using antibacterial gel.
We would also ask you to respect our hard working team and bear with them during this time, as due to the extensive safety measures in place it may take a little longer to carry out your treatment.
OPENING HOURS – Our hours are changing to reflect the current climate. We will where possible open 7 days a week and stay on extra hours in the evening if we need too.
Please note- The spa’s will be a lot quieter than usual, because as soon as you arrive, subject to your room being read or nail station we will take you straight to your treatment room. There will always been one therapist per client. Your room will be disinfected before and after each use.
BUYING PRODUCTS – Products will be for sale, with tests provided and applied by a team member.
MAKING PAYMENT – We accept card or cash.